If you could eat one unhealthy food without gaining any weight, what would it be?

Options

Replies

• tcay584
    tcay584 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Chicken wings cooked on the Big Green Egg and smothered in Frank's Wing Sauce and butter with real blue cheese. I would also never leave home since if I cold eat that all day every day, I would need nothing else in life. My dog's here.
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    ice cream and cake

ketchup chips

I love ketchup chips so much, but they do not sell them here. Any time I go to Canada, or my family from Canada comes or visit they know I need a few bags!
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    nltmzkzjz3vk.jpg

Can't live without peanut butter. :love:
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    trzc5bybadpr.jpg

Red velvet cheesecake!
  • kdtesoriero
    kdtesoriero Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Chocolate chip cookies... My preference is Chips ahoy but really any will do and ice cream! Can't forget ice cream!
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    dark chocolate ice cream--say from KILWINS or SCOOPS. ....Godiva used to make a Belgium dark choclate ice cream that was pure Ambrosia.
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    lol it says one and people are saying many...follow the rule fools.

Pizza here.
  • saragd012
    Options
    138shades wrote: »
    food are calories.....not unhealthy.

Thank goodness someone told me, here I thought nutrient density mattered as well. I can totally make pizza fit into my calorie limits for the day, so I guess there is no harm in eating pizza for all of my meals from now on!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Chips.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,574 Member
    Options
    My secret is I eat whatever unhealthy foods I feel like I want, everyday. I just don't eat whole bars of chocolate, 6 pieces of pizza, or a large fries whenever I want to eat them.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • saragd012
    Options
    food are calories.....not unhealthy.

Thank goodness someone told me, here I thought nutrient density mattered as well. I can totally make pizza fit into my calorie limits for the day, so I guess there is no harm in eating pizza for all of my meals from now on!

I'm just here to help people like you that have less education and experience on what really matters.

How fortunate for us all.
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Salt and Vinegar Chips...
  • rebel_26
    Options
    unhealthy was a bad choice of words is all. Im pretty sure I know what the OP meant. They meant if you could eat something high calorie and as much as you wanted what would it be...is that more appeasing?
  • rebel_26
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Humans.
    Best answer yet, but is it unhealthy only if the person your eating was unhealthy...

things that make you go hmmmm

8egvljqc3ffx.jpg
  • hollygirl101
    hollygirl101 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I know the OP said which *one* food, but much like potato chips, I can't have just one. I'm going with pizza, nachos, sushi, and wine. Allll the wine.

And for those of you trying to educate us on the meaning of "unhealthy" foods, please step down off your high horse and have some fun with us would you? :)
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Ice cream - every day