90 days challenge complete (with Pics)

Options
My first progress pictures. Started at 191 in April, lost 12 pounds and over 6 weeks 7 inches. The real success is that I finished a challenge. Didn't meet my goal of pounds lost (18) but did finish this first 90 day challenge. My next challenge is underway and plan on doing progress pictures along the way. Don't think I can see that much of a difference but wanted to post my NSV and the start of my progress pictures.

April 2011 191 lbs.
IMG_0293.jpg
IMG_0291.jpg
IMG_0290.jpg

July 2011 179 lbs
IMG_0403.jpg
IMG_0402.jpg
IMG_0401.jpg
IMG_0400.jpg

Replies

• andrucifer
    andrucifer Posts: 25
    Options
    What else did your challenge consist of besides losing eighteen pounds?
  • bmontano
    bmontano Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference for sure! Way to go!!
  • juanbran
    juanbran Posts: 1
    Options
    You look GREAT! I hope I can achieve this kind of success.
  • SunSand76
    SunSand76 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Lookin' good lady!!! I see some changes happening here, no doubt about that :)

Very proud of you!!! Keep pushing forward, you are doing awesome!

Holly =)
  • Alykzandria
    Alykzandria Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I see a difference in the stomach area for sure :) Don't lose sight of the small things, right? Also, remember during your challenges (workouts) you are building muscle while losing fat. So in the end you might not see the difference on the scale but you'll feel better!
  • butterfly0475
    butterfly0475 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    That was it for the gym challenge. Put together next 90 day challenge or me that consists of multiple items based off of profile ran at the gym! Hoping to see a bigger difference at next 90 days complete.
  • GaveUp
    GaveUp Posts: 308
    Options
    Great results!! I want your butt LOL.... mine is FLAT!
  • zianiH
    zianiH Posts: 68
    Options
    looking great hun....
  • redxmasqueen
    Options
    It absolutely shows!! Congrats!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!