who pays for mpf

Options
I wanted to see if anyone pays for mpf and if it's worth it ?

Replies

• LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    you will likely get an answer from #californiagirl2012 if you message her and ask her about the pay version of this website.

@californiagirl2012
  • Manda5352
    Manda5352 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Ok

quote="LINIA;37721723"]you will likely get an answer from #californiagirl2012 if you message her and ask her about the pay version of this website.

@californiagirl2012 [/quote]

• punkrockgoth
    punkrockgoth Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I have Premium. I like it. It has some cool features. I'm not entirely convinced that it's worth the price tag though, so I'm not sure if I'll end up getting another year.
  • Manda5352
    Options
    Thanks

quote="punkrockgoth;37721891"]I have Premium. I like it. It has some cool features. I'm not entirely convinced that it's worth the price tag though, so I'm not sure if I'll end up getting another year.[/quote]

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    I can't imagine anyone paying for this *kitten* show...but that's just me.
  • Manda5352
    Options
    I was wondering what else you get when you pay
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    The reason I wouldn't pay for it, is everything I need is free. Also the food needs to be much more accurate, which it is not in most cases. What do you think you would need that you aren't already using?
  • Nikion901
    Nikion901 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    This is my second year as a paid subscriber and it's worth it to me. You can check out the features from the settings menu
  • Seffell
    Seffell Posts: 2,222 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I pay and I like some of the additional features. MFP has helped me hugely and I want to continue to support it.
  • birgitkwood
    birgitkwood Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I pay, and I have almost from the beginning. Not sure what I get that I wouldn't also get for free... but as another poster said, MFP is tremendously useful to me and I want to support it. Anything important is worth paying for, and $50/yr is not unaffordable to me.
  • Sara1791
    Sara1791 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    gebeziseva wrote: »
    I pay and I like some of the additional features. MFP has helped me hugely and I want to continue to support it.

If you don't pay for premium, the company makes money by advertising to you. They aren't hurting. And if you couldn't figure it out it is owned by Under Armour. If it weren't here, there are other calorie counting sites. I even own a book with nutrient /calorie listings if I wanted to go old school.