Text Message Accountability

Options
Looking for a texting partner or two (we could do a group), to keep me in check daily via texting. I should be able to count on myself but right now, it is what it is. I need someone to follow up with me throughout the day asking, "how's your eating? Did you exercise? Did you push yourself? Did you cheat?" Yes to encouragement but also someone willing to cut through the crap when too many excuses start adding up. And I will gladly do the same for you! When I ask this of friends and family, they are always too nice and let me off the hook. Are you game?

Replies

• SliminDebi
    SliminDebi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey sounds good, add me to your fitness pal group and we can keep up with progress
  • szodyraa
    szodyraa Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! Add me girl :)
  • ctadych
    ctadych Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes, I need accountability. How would this work?
  • Shawn01901
    Shawn01901 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!! I usually use group me for group chats let me know what u all are thinking

I love accountability
  • filipa5186
    filipa5186 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in ladies add me
  • Ems500c
    Ems500c Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Definitely in also! Feel free to add me..
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    This is a bad idea. You have no idea who's real and who's fake on this site. Don't give your number away to anyone.
  • Vaunella
    Vaunella Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your input cee134. As for the rest of you, let's do this!
  • Manda5352
    Manda5352 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Yes I can help you add me or message me I have been looking for the same thing
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    There are safer ways to text without giving away personal information that you can never un-give....