Vacation Support!

Options
Saturday we are starting our family vaca in Philly, which is obviously known for it's fattening foods. AAAAHHHH!! I'm going to need all the will power i can muster up, and all the support I can get that week!!!

Replies

• onewarmmomma
    onewarmmomma Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Oh, and my goal was to lose 25 lbs before we left. I have 3lbs to drop in the next 6 days. Not sure that's gonna happen :ohwell:
  • sveltshel
    sveltshel Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Do you have a smart phone where you can access MFP any time? It's very handy to be able to track as you go, and see the calorie count depleting for the day . . . and increasing when you exercise! Don't forget to add in some "exercise" which is even walking around sight-seeing! :wink:

~Shelly
  • noely1974
    noely1974 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    good look, but do remember it is a vacation you do have to let your hair down a little just get straight back on it when you return. Happy Hols
  • karlajohnson123
    karlajohnson123 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am going to be away from home from 7am tomorrow to SUnday. Thank goodness for my laptop. I have to log in that food diary. I am taking healthy snacks with me. Ya'll keep me honest! I want my profile to say one day that I have logged on 365 days in a row!
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Just remember portion control....you can't go to Philly and not have a philly cheesesteak!! Just only eat half of it. :)
    I agree that you should let your hair down a little, just don't go too overboard and remember that you can always get back on track again when you get home. Have fun!!
  • onewarmmomma
    onewarmmomma Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! The hotel we're staying at has a pool AND a fitness room, so even on days we don't go sight seeing we have something to do at the hotel.

I've been having a hard time making healthy choices at home, I'm gonna have to be super strong while we're away! My goal is to NOT gain any weight over the week.

I can do this!!!

....I think