Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred October 2016

Options
Are there any other individuals currently considering doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred and committing to it through the holidays? I want to start in October, but haven't found any support groups established yet. My goal is to surpass my best record of 60 days and 40 lbs with it. It would be helpful to find a support group with others of similar goals, but I don't want to develop and maintain a discussion group for it.

Replies

• Fitgirllife72
    Fitgirllife72 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Well I just completed 30 DS last Tuesday and have been rotating NMTZ and BFBM for the last week. I would love to check in with you and motivate each other doing JM workouts!
  • cmv2003
    cmv2003 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Just started it yesterday for the first time- feeling it all over!
  • Sillybee727
    Sillybee727 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm twelve days in, and will finish 30. Not sure if I'll do it through the holidays or move onto something else after 30 or 60 though.
  • aubyshortcake
    aubyshortcake Posts: 796 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I am on level 2 day 3, I do it 5 days a week. I love the program but I'm still struggling with getting the eating in check :-(
  • Sillybee727
    Options
    I am on level 2 day 3, I do it 5 days a week. I love the program but I'm still struggling with getting the eating in check :-(

I'm exactly the same as you! Level 2, day 3 today. Taking 2-3 rest days for each level. Yay us!
  • aubyshortcake
    aubyshortcake Posts: 796 Member
    Options

I'm exactly the same as you! Level 2, day 3 today. Taking 2-3 rest days for each level. Yay us!

Oooooooo yay!! What is your calorie goal while doing the program?
  • KatieTee83
    KatieTee83 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I've done it before but never finished it so I am on board to commit to October. I will probably set my calorie goal at 1400-1600 for the day, including exercise. That's seemed to work well for me in the past.
  • Ad_Mare
    Ad_Mare Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've started it but haven't completed it. I'd love to be in a group starting October!!
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    yes
  • Sillybee727
    Options

Oooooooo yay!! What is your calorie goal while doing the program?

I'm not logging right now. When u do I tend to get obsessed with it and if I miss a day or get behind I give up. I am restricting my diet some though, would guess maybe around 1400-1600 calories based on past experience.
  • ShubhaBansal
    ShubhaBansal Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am in...Lets do it together :)
  • KKishaA
    KKishaA Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing? I'm looking for a community as well. I begin Jillians Bodyshred on Saturday as my birthday to myself! Let's keep in touch!
  • Sillybee727
    Options
    Finished level 2 today. Will take measurements tomorrow but already feeling much tighter all over.