1 month of my summer body challenge down (Pics)

Options
So a month ago I started a summer body challenge to tighten and tone my body. I still have a month to go. I am 5 months post partum. Still have one month to go. Can you see a difference?

comp1.jpg

comp22.jpg

comp3-1.jpg

Replies

• wwhite94
    wwhite94 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    No pics showed up for me but congrats :)
  • AZTrailRunner
    AZTrailRunner Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    good job!
  • mcneelymama
    Options
    No pics showed up for me but congrats :)

pics up :D
  • nrvo
    nrvo Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference! Especially in your legs!! Keep up the great work :smile:
  • Mnonan
    Mnonan Posts: 38
    Options
    i can see the difference. good job and its only been 1 month. I see the difference in your thighs and your side profile. your stomach is smaller. Keep up the hard work.
  • ashleyexacto
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC! I have a 9 month old (and a three year old) and you are an inspiration to get my pre-baby body back! :)
  • blondebaby9890
    Options
    Definite difference!! Can see it on your back, well done!!!
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    You look like a pin up model doll. I cant believe you just had a baby. you look amazing in both pics!
  • FJcntdwn2sknyluv
    FJcntdwn2sknyluv Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Totally your thighs are slimmer the gab in your legs is more. Your waist is smaller, take your measurements as you go. I know sometimes I can't see the difference on me but a tape measure doesn't lie! lol
  • Cherilea
    Cherilea Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!!
  • Larius
    Larius Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Excellent! You have definitely toned up and lost inches. Keep up the great work!
  • RiseWayward
    RiseWayward Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    you can tell in your legs the most :)
    congrats!
  • mcneelymama
    Options
    You look like a pin up model doll. I cant believe you just had a baby. you look amazing in both pics!

Never heard that before lol. Thanks :D
  • mcneelymama
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC! I have a 9 month old (and a three year old) and you are an inspiration to get my pre-baby body back! :)

Thanks! You can do it mama!
  • Fayve
    Fayve Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Without a doubt! Can definitely see a difference in the legs and arms, but I think most noticeably in the face as well :) Great work and keep it up!! What kind of things are you doing for exercise for your "summer body challenge"?
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Nice!!!! Love the booty!
  • mcneelymama
    Options
    Without a doubt! Can definitely see a difference in the legs and arms, but I think most noticeably in the face as well :) Great work and keep it up!! What kind of things are you doing for exercise for your "summer body challenge"?

What I do is exercise tv workouts. I find 3 a day. Cardio, legs, and abs. I do one when the baby is sleeping or playing. I also cut out all breads and pasta. I have coke maybe once a week only. And I have a slim fast shake for breakfast. It is really working. I am back to pre - preg weight at 5 months PP. But I still want to lose at least ten more.
  • GaveUp
    GaveUp Posts: 308
    Options
    You look great!!! What is this summer body challenge?
  • mcneelymama
    Options
  • mcneelymama
    Options
    You look great!!! What is this summer body challenge?

Its just something I started with some other moms. No program really. Just us trying to be bikini ready before vacation.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!