Nutrient summery!

Options
Hi,
ive just started using the site and also have the app on my phone which is very handy. Im a intermediate bodybuilder looking to lose fat and have calculated my macronutriants and all seems to be ok apart from a few things which have confused me. My Fat Protien Carb etc seem fine but the summery on my phone show a - next to my sugars, cholesterol,fibre! Just wondering if this will effect my loss of fat over time?

Great site!

Thanks James :)

Replies

• MarieNevada
    MarieNevada Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    a negative sign next to your totals means you're over the daily recommendations. so if you're over in sugar, you need to take a look at your diet again and see where it's coming from and cut ruthlessly.
  • autosync
    autosync Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Ok thankyou very much will take a look :)
  • nicothepotato
    nicothepotato Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Going over on the fiber is not a big deal but going over on the sugar is, especially since you are a body builder. I don't know about if your cholesterol will effect your definition much but I know the sugar will.
  • Rilke
    Rilke Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    Over on fiber is a good thing (the default setting is way too low) and dietary cholesterol is overhyped. If you are getting your sugar from fruit, I wouldn't worry about that either.