Aghh gained 30lbs since moving to a new city!!!

So I recently just moved to Houston about 7months ago an gained a lot of new weight from being home sick plus a lot of eating out!! I am currently at 215 which is the most I've been at trying to get back to normal weight of 180 then back down to 165 I know it's a lot but I know I can do this!!! Joined this app to help keep track of intake I'm curently fasting an not eating after 6.

Replies

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    You most certainly can do this. Stay strong and know that you aren't alone in this. Good luck :)
  • You got this. I believe in you and your motivation!
  • mganlynn1990
    mganlynn1990 Posts: 7 Member
    Thank you (:
  • xxxglaxxx
    xxxglaxxx Posts: 327 Member
    You can do this!

feel free to add me so we can support and help each other :)
  • upoffthemat
    upoffthemat Posts: 679 Member
    It is hard when you move and everything is different. Have to make new routines. The good thing is you caught it at 30 pounds and didn't let it go further.
  • mganlynn1990
    Yes had to get adjusted an make a new work out routine get back into the groove(:
  • flosalamak
    flosalamak Posts: 6 Member
    I just moved as well and gained back most of what I lost.. so I am starting over... We ate on the run and boy does that sabotage you... been having a hard time getting back into the swing of things.
  • mganlynn1990
    You got this flosalamak feel free to add me we can support one another
  • I feel ya! My boyfriend and I were living with my mom for three months in the beginning of the year before getting our new apartment and we ate out sooooo much I gain almost 50 pounds in 7 months after I had already lost 50 pound in 2015. So this is my journey to being fit 2.0 we all can do it and be healthy and stay healthy!
  • Eliniita
    Eliniita Posts: 38 Member
    I totally know how it is! I moved to my new home during the summer, and with not knowing anyone and everything being so new and different, I had an awful time, and gained 10lbs. Ive been trying to get back to my "normal weight"-but it has been so difficult! I know we can achieve our goals if we just don't give up! :)
  • mganlynn1990
    I totally agree with this move it's changed everything with bad eating habits plus my cousins are always inviting me out with to go eat plus drink beer which I can't say no too lol cause I do enjoy my beer but now I've switched no more drinking alcohol (: we can all achieve are goals with the help of one another ((: