JOIN ME....Turbo Fire starting Monday 7/4/11

Options

Replies

• Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    I know today is suppose to be a "rest" day, but I will be making up my workout from yesterday today. I was driving around all of Georgia yesterday and didn't get a chance to. But I am looking forward to KILLING it!
  • SuzieR
    SuzieR Posts: 127
    Options
    Hope you all don't mind if I join too!! Today was day #8 of the Prep Schedule, Fire 45 EZ. I had so much fun!! Can anyone share with me what their calorie burns are like?? I know I really need to get a HRM to get an accurate number, but until then I have to estimate : )

Thanks!!

I use a HRM, although I am on betablockers for migraines which does affect heart rate but I've decided to trust my HRM more than the MFP calorie burns. So far my calorie burn is as follows:

Fire 30 + Stretch 10 = 265 cals
    Stretch 40 = 63 cals
    Tone 30 = 64 cals
  • Jessicapages
    Jessicapages Posts: 427
    Options
    Today is my REST day and I WILL be taking it!! My body has been hurting, so I am going to give it a much needed "day off "
  • kd10680
    kd10680 Posts: 31
    Options
    Today was EZ45 and Tone 30...I normally only have time for one video...but I woke up early and it really energized my day! I hope everyone is doing well with their workouts!
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    So yesterday did not work out as planned fo rme since I am fighting a cold right now and my little man is sick as well. Hopefully, I can kill it tonight. Going to do a double workout!
  • SuzieR
    Options
    Today is my rest day and I NEED it! I ache after my stretch/tone yesterday!
  • gigi130
    gigi130 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    ok today was fire 55 EZ for me 870 cal burned according to my HRM. but im so sore. my legs hurt soo bad. I feel like i cant move. but happy at the same time cause im doing it, just got to keep up
  • Jessicapages
    Options
    Today was Fire 30...I didn't burn as many calories as Monday but still got a good workout! 365 burned...looke like everyone is doing GREAT!!!!
  • LadyPHX
    LadyPHX Posts: 52
    Options
    Did the rest day. Did the Core 20. Did the Fire 45 today. 530 burned. Not too shabby. Tomorrow is HIIT 20. Sometimes the Fire Drills have me reeling. So 20 minutes of Fire Drills, we'll see. :)
  • kd10680
    kd10680 Posts: 31
    Options
    Today I did TF 45 and almost all of Tone 30.....I would have rather finished Tone 30 than gone to work! I love my TF!!!
  • Jessicapages
    Options
    Couldn't get my TF in today..but I did do 30 Day Shred.Going to make it up this weekend!!
  • cbelli
    cbelli Posts: 24
    Options
    My Turbo Fire came in the mail today!! Yay! I was getting ready to start the disc when the hubs said he wanted to do it with me! I was shocked!! lol...We did the Fire 30 and Stretch 10 classes. He had a hard time with the choreography, but because I did Jam some I was hanging in there ok. I liked the New To Class option, but hopefully the next time I will just jump right in. I prefer just to figure it out in the midst of the class. I LOVE the workout!
  • SuzieR
    Options
    I swapped the days round a bit ... yesterday I did the Fire 40 EZ class - did the new to class option, am completely unco-ordinated ... and today I did the Tone 30 class with .... still ouch!!
  • cbelli
    Options
    HIIT 15 and Stretch 10 DONE! Holy crap those HIIT workouts are some serious stuff! lol. I LOVE IT! I can't do every move so I modify some but I try to keep moving and keep working. I'm feeling great now and ready to do some more. I'm thinking of going for a walk or doing something like that later today. How's everyone else doing? Your 1st week should be coming close to an end. Any results to report?
  • cbelli
    Options
    Day 3: Fire 30 and Stretch 10 Done! I did much better for this workout! I was able to get most of the moves down and go through the Fire Drills much better. I am LOVING this!
  • Jessicapages
    Options
    Core20 today
  • cbelli
    Options
    Fire 55EZ Today. I skipped the New to Class option. I actually prefer just jumping in and figuring it out. That's the best part about TurboFire. You can make it fit your personal style. I had to pause a couple of times to catch my breath...and the two fire drills back to back was KILLER! Is there anyone else out there?
  • Jessicapages
    Options
    UGH broke my finger Sat,so I wont be doing TF by the book.I will be doing 30 day shred and some TF.Looks like everyome is doing great!!! Keep up the good work!!
  • cbelli
    Options
    That sucks you broke your finger! I hope it heals quickly! I hate injuries, especially when I'm trying to be healthy and do the right thing and they get in your way. Good luck with the 30DS/TF. Keep updating us on your progress...even if it isn't TF it's still motivating to know there are others out there pushing through it.
  • Jessicapages
    Options
    That sucks you broke your finger! I hope it heals quickly! I hate injuries, especially when I'm trying to be healthy and do the right thing and they get in your way. Good luck with the 30DS/TF. Keep updating us on your progress...even if it isn't TF it's still motivating to know there are others out there pushing through it.

I will thank you!!!:smile: