one year on myfitness pal and i lost 65 pounds! !!

Options
I've been on MFP for little over a year and a half,vand because it keeps me going I can consistently count on it to support me, I've lost 65 pounds! I dont eat junk food anymore (okay, rarely) I walk every day, least I try, so hard! I log all my foods and i pair this app with map my walk and pacer and i feel like a new woman!!! I have always been big, at 255 pounds, at 19, I never EVER want to go back!!! I weigh 190 pounds now and am 21. And it still makes my head spin when people stop me and say what a wonderful job I'm doing! I have a good friend who just joined and i am so proud of her and i hope she posts her own success story! Mine hasn't ended yet! I want to lose another 30 pounds!!! I know I can do it!! ♡♡♡

Replies

• Nightmare_Queen88
    Nightmare_Queen88 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. What an amazing accomplishment. :)
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting.. it is encouraging when you see people who have worked over a year and really see results at the end. so many on here get discouraged because they don't lose a lot fast in the first few weeks and months. Keep up the good work. I bet you look amazing.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • Toronto6fan
    Toronto6fan Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    you are doing great!
  • zombiemomjo
    zombiemomjo Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo!! Excellent job!
  • johnnylakis
    johnnylakis Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Remember to tell all your friends....if you started your diet a year ago, you would have lost 65 pounds by now!
  • jbatinker
    jbatinker Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • MsDreaB
    MsDreaB Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Wonderful congratulations!!! I'm ending month 2 and my goal is also 1 year to lose weight. Your an inspiration!
  • actopel
    actopel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good job thanks for sharing your story!
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!