Bridal Ready by October

Options
Hello all, I am new to the site but love what I see so far. I used WW about 2 years ago and was successful, but now just do not have time to go to meetings. I am getting married this October and need to fit in my dress (which I bought months and months ago!) So I have joined hoping to find inspiration from other members. My weight loss goals are not large, but they are important to me and to make me feel comfortable on my wedding day. Thanks, guys! -samaben

Replies

• wwhite94
    wwhite94 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    You may add me if you like for encouragement and congrats on the upcoming wedding.
  • lydiaanne1977
    lydiaanne1977 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I started up on this site last August to get ready for my own wedding. I'm just a month and a half away, and 5 lbs to go!! I've found this site, and everyone's support super helpful. Hope you'll have just as positive an experience.
  • Kristinemillar
    Options
    We are in pretty much the same situation. I was measured for my wedding dress in January and, like yourself, am getting married in October this year. This site and it's tools have helped me lose almost 1 stone and drop 2 dress sizes so it does work... and you certainly have the right motivation....

Feel free to add me.

Krissie