Brand New

Options
I'm ready to lose some weight. I found this website after doing some research and I liked the community aspect of it. Every other time I've tried to lose weight I've been by myself and never really had anyone to talk to so I am looking forward to gaining some friends and seeing other people trying to do exactly what I am trying to do, get fit and be healthy!

Replies

• Manda5352
    Manda5352 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm amanda how much weight do you want to lose . I started my journey on May 6th and so far I'm at 44.6 lbs lost
  • KCBrown315
    KCBrown315 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi! In total I want to lose 77 lbs. From 237 to 160.
    That's awesome! Good for you!
  • lckelley6319
    lckelley6319 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New to this macro tracking, trying to lose 25lbs. Good luck
  • KCBrown315
    KCBrown315 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Macro tracking?
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Macros...protein, fats, & carbs. Welcome & good luck!!! Feel free to add me.
  • BarbaraJatmfp
    BarbaraJatmfp Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I love the enormous food data base. Many times you can enter the brand name as well as the item and even for fast foods. For example, Subway oven roasted chicken.

I like the reports that show how much fat, protein, carbs, etc I've consumed in my calories. And the exercise data base is as good as the food list. I can see how many calories I've burned based on the exercise I do.
  • sbubenchik
    sbubenchik Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. Any questions you might have just ask. I love helping. Welcome to MFP :-)