Starting over...again.

Options
So I'm getting back on track and I'm looking for some motivation. Add me if you like. Have a wonderful day. :)

Replies

• BabiiSam
    BabiiSam Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I recently started over and am looking for motivation as well... :)
  • emeliamariea
    emeliamariea Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Me too. I'm a bridesmaid in a wedding next year and I'd like to get back to a better weight before then. :blush:
  • xxxglaxxx
    xxxglaxxx Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I just restarted my journey as well. I'm hoping this time around I'll meet my goals :)

Feel free to add me so we can motivate and support each other :)
  • dizzzigrl
    dizzzigrl Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I am starting over too - I was doing well until January when we found out my bf was going to deploy to Afghanistan, and I didn't ever want to leave his side... and he didn't want to leave the couch! He's been gone 2 months and I am trying to break free of this funk. I didn't gain everything back, but my clothes are definitely fitting tighter, and my eating is way off. We can do this!
  • dreaming13000
    dreaming13000 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You ladies can all do it! Keep starting over as often as you have to! There is no shame in starting again! I have been logging off and on for 5 years. Every time I skip out on logging, or get sloppy weighing and measuring everything, the weight begins to creep back up. I start over every 6 months or so lol, I am a firm believer that sometimes we need a little break anyways, Life is good, Food is good! Gotta enjoy the little things too! Good luck!
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • prayersinchairs
    prayersinchairs Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Same here! Lost quite a bit last time. Life got ahold of me with everything changing.
    Now I need to be held accountable again.
    Let's do this!
  • texasmom2013
    texasmom2013 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over again too. I gained a lot of weight back after our home was struck by a tornado last year...the day after Christmas. We're finally back in our house and things are starting to return to normal. It's too hot in Texas to be this dang big! I'm ready to get rid of the weight!
  • kandell
    kandell Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I'm also starting over again. I had a pretty good start back in July, but then fell off the wagon when I went traveling for a few weeks for business. Getting back into the swing of things, though!