Help!

Options
O.K. I have been working out hard, staying within my calories, and I didn't lose a pound at all last week. I have been drinking my water. I am starting to get a little frustrated! My husband says I am looking slimmer, but I took my measurments this morning and they haven't changed????????

Replies

• snowday
    snowday Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    O.K. I have been working out hard, staying within my calories, and I didn't lose a pound at all last week. I have been drinking my water. I am starting to get a little frustrated! My husband says I am looking slimmer, but I took my measurments this morning and they haven't changed????????
  • wildfire68
    Options
    Snowday,
    I can understand where you are coming from, I weigh in tomorrow morning. I am not sure I want to take that step onto the scale.
    I also took the measurements and will be checking them.

Don't give up :happy: It may take another week to see any changes. Ask yourself if you feel better, have more energy. And listen to your husband, he is right.

Wanna chat or just vent look me up I'd be glad to help out.....:flowerforyou: :wink:
  • snowday
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement. I do feel better and have more energy. I feel like throwing the scale out the window!! I will keep trucking along. Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow!
  • Mattysmomma
    Options
    i am on my 4th week of working out really hard, i have only lost a few my fiancee keeps telling me i look thinner too. Just keep going at it. Dont worry about what the scale says.
  • snowday
    Options
    Thanks! I'm glad are guys are paying attention!