BOOB PROBLEM

Options
2»

Replies

• Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    Options
    Angierae75 wrote: »
    Keep in mind that if your band size has shrunk, your cup size _has_ shrunk. A 38DD means that your band measurement is 38", and your around-the-boob measurement is 43".

If you were a 44DD before you lost weight, that means your band measurement was 44", and your around-the-boob measurement was 49"

If you had gone down to a 38 inch band and your boobs hadn't changed at all, you'd actually be a 38K or so.

I have a hard time with this. I measure a 31 and have to buy 36 bras to fit. I've used calculators that have give me both 32 or a 36. Bra sizing can be frustrating OP, maybe a different brand like others have said. I'm lucky, I'm in a 36b, I think. I just wear sports bras. No way I can wear a 32 band.

I have found the older I am the fit is different too. Hence, why I gave up and just to athletic wear.
  • malioumba
    malioumba Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately you can't control where you lose it. You didn't provide any measurements of your frame, but I'll assume you are in pain - perhaps insurance could cover surgery?
  • akf2000
    akf2000 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    wait, has the OP said they're female?
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I am a D (small D, but not quite a C) I can actually buy a 34 C instead of 36 D and cup is a bit a bit smaller or at least how to band connects to the cups etc.. as it is enough difference to find more comfort enough to buy the 34 C.

Perhaps going to a lower band size might help.