Whats tunes that make you work hard in the gym ???????

Options
motivation songs what gets you bopping and moving and working hard in the gym so please tell me yours. no matter what it is ? Example Eye Of The Tiger, Stronger Britney Spears, bla bla bla

Replies

• optiman38
    optiman38 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    motivation songs what gets you bopping and moving and working hard in the gym so please tell me yours. no matter what it is ? Example Eye Of The Tiger, Stronger Britney Spears, bla bla bla
  • courtcassiefit
    courtcassiefit Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Any EDM or rap songs. This might sound a little cringey but songs that make me think back to a time where I was unhappy and would've been happier if i weighed less, really pushes me to work harder!
  • optiman38
    Options
    fab tabs my fav is no easy way out from rocky 4 love it. lol
  • optiman38
    Options
  • optiman38
    Options
  • vmtama27
    vmtama27 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Queen!
  • optiman38
    Options
    Tupac that is going back some lol bit of ll cool j coming on lol
  • optiman38
    Options
    DNB MUZIK - DJLIVE - Majistrate & MC Eksman on Clubland TV - copy to youtube very kinda old school bit of drum and bass for heavy work out what do you think :)
  • optiman38
    Options
  • cinnag4225
    cinnag4225 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    They're not necessarily inspirational by lyrics, but they generally get me pumped up.

"Good Luck" Celldweller
    "Lose Control" Hedley
    "Uma Thurman" Fall Out Boy
    "The Walker" Fitz and the Tantrums
    "Gangsta" Kat Dahlia
    "Lose It" Little Jackie
    "Not Afraid" Eminem
    "Here Comes the Hotstepper" Yuksek
    "What You Got" Reveille
    "Hell Yeah" Rev Theory
    the orchestrated version of "We Will Rock You" used in the Pixels movie.
    "Anything" Hedley
    "Boom Boom" Boom Boom & G.U.G.G.
    "Best Day of My Life" American Authors
    "Just Like Fire" Pink

• strongkater
    strongkater Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Where did the party go - fall out boy
    Prayer in C - robin Schultz lily wood et al
  • optiman38
    Options
    cheers again people all is welcome
  • optiman38
    Options
  • Mycophilia
    Mycophilia Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Drumstep has been my jam lately. The wub wubs are great when strength training.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVMuwa-HRCQ&index=23&list=PL3318306AE34218BC