San Antonio Pals and friends

Hi everyone. Jason here. New to the group and San Antonio, TX. Looking to maybe finds some friends for motivation and maybe help navigating this place. Hope to talk to you soon.

Replies

• nickylee76
    nickylee76 Posts: 629 Member
    Lol navigating here is interesting. Good thing it's only temporary for me. :)
  • jasonm1276
    jasonm1276 Posts: 13 Member
    It can definitely get confusing at times.
  • lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    Hi Jason. I'm in the Houston area. I have really enjoyed using this app.
  • jasonm1276
    I still need to get used to it. I don't get on much but I did manage a log a weigh in. I guess it's progress.
  • Ruatine
    Ruatine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Hey, Jason! I'm also in SA. :) MFP is a great tool! I've been using it for a little over a year now and have lost 70 lbs. It's really helped not just to lose the weight I needed but also to improve my diet - getting more protein and good fats.
  • jasonm1276
    Well hello neighbor (within the city) lol. Congrats on the weight loss.
  • xLovelyx87
    xLovelyx87 Posts: 26 Member
    Hi Jason, I'm from San Antonio as well, I've been using this app for 3-4 years and it's helped me lose 80lbs before. This app can be a struggle sometimes and trust me they've changed many settings since when I started using it lol.
  • jasonm1276
    Hi there. Seems like anything else, they like to change stuff. I'm glad to hear it's worked out pretty good for you.
  • KWZ79
    KWZ79 Posts: 3 Member
    Please add me! I live in San Antonio,Tx also!
  • cmtristani
    cmtristani Posts: 117 Member
    Also in San Antonio, moved here 8 months ago and loving it! You can add me too if you want
  • mganlynn1990
    mganlynn1990 Posts: 7 Member
    Welcome to San Antonio (: it's easy to get around there can't get lost. I recently just joined the app an I'm loving everything it has.
  • jasonm1276
    Thanks everyone. KWZ79, I tried adding you but couldn't find you.