For those in need of motivation... Please Read! :)

Options
I just wanted to give everyone a boost of motivation for those times when it feels like you're never going to get where you want to be!!

I am finally starting to love what I see in the mirror! My neck fat is disappearing, my stomach is getting flatter and I'm finally starting to like what I see when I'm in my underwear! I'm almost 45 lbs down, with 41 lbs to go and yet I can already tell that I have gained so much self confidence and empowerment from losing this weight the natural way.

So for those who are struggling right now or have struggled in the past, please know that I've been there. I lost 30 lbs for my wedding, then gained 42 lbs back after the wedding was over. Not only have I lost all that weight, but I actually weigh less than I did at my wedding. I have fully committed myself to making this a forever change. I can't imagine going back to the days when I felt trapped in my own skin, afraid for a special event to come, knowing that I had nothing that I felt like a million bucks in. Now I'm so excited to spend all day at the waterpark in a swimsuit for vacation in two weeks.

I'm not a size 2, but I am a confident woman who has taken control of her life, and decided that I love myself and my body and I want to live my life to the fullest.

Hope you all are having a good week. Please don't give up in your times of struggle because you never know when your days of success will come and how amazing it will be.

Replies

• KR0509
    KR0509 Posts: 4
    Options
    thank you for this!!!!!!! way to go girl!!! keep up the great work!:)
  • 1QueenB
    1QueenB Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Go Whit Whit!!!!!!!
  • amsparky
    amsparky Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Awesome post and very good reminders! It's not all about weight!! +1