Hello!

Options
Hi! I'm Lissy. I live in Central PA. I'm 29. I'm married. We have 4 kids. I've got a bazillion pounds to lose (or so it seems), and I am excited to watch them disappear. I'm sick of the ups and downs. It's definitely time to get healthy. I am doing a Shakeology cleanse right now. I like to walk and exercise with the WiiFit Plus. I also use my elliptical and the shakeology breakthrough workouts.

I blog at www.lifewithlissy.com. I look forward to this journey!

Replies

• Willibr
    Willibr Posts: 3
    Options
    Go to www.clubfitness.us, let me tell you, I know what about the ups and downs. Finally, I decided it was time to go down and stay down.
  • Willibr
    Willibr Posts: 3
    Options
    Sorry, look at testimonials, name is Bradley Williams.
  • erinkeely4
    erinkeely4 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Lissy!

It is definitely fun to watch the weight disappear!

That's awesome that you have an elliptical machine. That's one of my favourite workouts!! I can burn near 500 calories in an hour if I "Bring It"!
  • utaviator
    utaviator Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Welcome Lissy, The best thing about this site is finding friends, and supporting each other. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Lissy. I live in Central PA. I'm 29. I'm married. We have 4 kids. I've got a bazillion pounds to lose (or so it seems), and I am excited to watch them disappear. I'm sick of the ups and downs. It's definitely time to get healthy. I am doing a Shakeology cleanse right now. I like to walk and exercise with the WiiFit Plus. I also use my elliptical and the shakeology breakthrough workouts.

I blog at www.lifewithlissy.com. I look forward to this journey!

HI Lissy!! Welcome aboard neighbor! (I live in Jersey!) Everyone here is so wonderful, so I hope you find your journey refreshing on MFP with all of the support you will be getting!! :D If you need a motivational buddy, feel free to add me!!
  • queenstatus
    queenstatus Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!!!!! ADD ME.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome Lissy!!
  • Pentup21
    Pentup21 Posts: 1
    Options
    welcome "lissy".... If anybody can do it....... It's you!!
  • Li55yL1n
    Li55yL1n Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    welcome "lissy".... If anybody can do it....... It's you!!

Thanks!
  • JadeMarie78
    JadeMarie78 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I recently starting taking my weight loss seriously too! Feel free to add me.
  • yankeegurl
    yankeegurl Posts: 20
    Options
    Welcome Lissy!! I live in NE PA so we are neighbors:) There is a TON of support here, so stay strong & keep up the good work!!