Cheap/Free Mini Goal Rewards?

Options
I want to make myself some mini goals with a few rewards, but I'm pretty tight on cash. Does anyone have any ideas for some good rewards that won't kill my progress or my bank account?

Replies

• asallen7
    asallen7 Posts: 301
    Options
    bump
  • robbienjill
    robbienjill Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    How about a bubble bath night, with candles and a book. A night where you can relax, take a bubble bath, do your nails and read a good book before bedtime... maybe even a half of glass of wine to relax you.

Perhaps make you a "reward jar" and save money in it so that it can accumulate in order to buy something that you really have been wanting. A little bit here and there really do add up:)

A movie night out with a friend...

Jill
  • chris6515
    chris6515 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    My mini reward was a trip to the Goodwill, since I am convinced that this time I am going to keep going down in size, so why buy new? We have a great Goodwill in our area, and on 1/2 off day I spent $11.50 and got a pair of Lees Dockers, a pair of cute capris, and five new tops, including two by Daisy Fuentes, one of my favorite designers. It will be nice to be able to keep wearing "new" clothes as I get smaller!
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    My first one coming up is to get my hair done. I'm gonna get it cut and get highlights. My rewards focus on beauty and fashion. I figure that I'm on this journey and I'm gonna be looking beautiful, might as well boost my confidence :)
    - Hair
    - Tanning
    - Mani/Pedi
    - Coach bag once I hit ONEderland! ... should be around Christmas maybe, so good timing!
    - Teeth whitening
    - Contacts/Lasik
    End goal - New bikini & trip to the beach!

You could reward yourself with a new book, a trip to a beautiful local park or museum. Maybe a new cookbook?
  • quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    My mini reward was a trip to the Goodwill, since I am convinced that this time I am going to keep going down in size, so why buy new? We have a great Goodwill in our area, and on 1/2 off day I spent $11.50 and got a pair of Lees Dockers, a pair of cute capris, and five new tops, including two by Daisy Fuentes, one of my favorite designers. It will be nice to be able to keep wearing "new" clothes as I get smaller!

Oh trust me I know all about thrift stores! (The only place I like to shop ;)!) But that is a good idea!