To be or not to be...mad!!! NSV

Options
MicMar66
MicMar66 Posts: 186 Member
So my husband, the kids and I were in Home Depot. I went in search of something on the other side of the store and left the kids with my husband in the "Men's section" a.k.a. power tools.
As I was walking the entire length of the aisle back to him, he was watching me-like REALLY watching me. When I got close enough to him he said, "I saw you come into this aisle, I didn't know it was you. As you came closer I was like Oh My GOD, it's you! You're smokin'!"
So I of course laughed and replied that I should be jealous that he was checking out another woman or atleast so he thought! That was one of the nicest NSV's I've had. Just wanted to share how wonderful my husband is and how good he makes me feel about myself!

Replies

• EvelynForsyth
    EvelynForsyth Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Haha thats so cute!
  • soonersgirl
    soonersgirl Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Yeah I can see how you would be confused on how to feel about that LOL...that's awesome though..don't we all wanna be told that we are smokin'? :) Good going!!!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    thats a great nsv... sometimes as men we get accustomed to our wives because we see them everyday so for him to watch you and you look "new" is awesome
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    Very, very nice compliment!
  • sunnyrunner23
    sunnyrunner23 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! Now please start noticing the other men that you have distracted!!!
  • chris6515
    chris6515 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Great success story! What a motivator to stay on track!
  • BeyondApril
    BeyondApril Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    :love: About time he noticed, and isn't that so nice!!!
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    That's really funny :tongue:
  • laurie_powers
    laurie_powers Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    :love: Cute!
  • neoblues856
    Options
    Tee hee cute :D
  • downtome
    downtome Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    That is an awesome compliment! I had something similiar like that happen to me too. A couple months ago i was riding my bike towards my 10yr old son and he said that he didn't recognize me, he thought I was his nana as I guess my losing weight is making me look more like my mom....lol! My 3 boys have never seen me thin, right now I am at the lowest they have ever seen me, 227, haven't been this weight in forever. I can't wait to reach my goal weight...they will think they have a new mom and plus, they never thought I could do it! :) WTG...keep up the good work everyone!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!