3 Months/75 Pounds Down Pics

Options

Replies

• PSUgrl921
    PSUgrl921 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look absolutely incredible! Awesome job! That certainly gave me some motivation!
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Nice job! You can tell it all over but really in your face.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I am sorry to sound like a hater but 75 pounds in 3 months is way too fast according to medical experts. Please be careful.

• mzjandiace
    mzjandiace Posts: 162
    Options
    I am sorry to sound like a hater but 75 pounds in 3 months is way too fast according to medical experts. Please be careful.

Extreme Makeover Weightloss Edition, they lose 100lbs in 90days! The dietitian lives with them and they exercise twice a day! Its possible and there is a healthy way to do it; also when you are larger, your body burns calories and fat faster, so you are apt to lose weight faster then someone smaller.
  • mzjandiace
    mzjandiace Posts: 162
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the good work!
  • lovediets
    lovediets Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! Congrats!
  • GamecockFan14
    GamecockFan14 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC. You're last picture is great, and you look beautiful! That's so awesome to lose 75 lbs, keep it up :)
  • kariannk
    kariannk Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    awesome job
  • ItsLessOfMe
    ItsLessOfMe Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    yay!!! Gotta come by and show some love. Great Job!
  • DancinSMartiPants
    Options
    You're working hard. It's paying off. Congratulations!!!
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's amazing! Keep up the great work!
  • ypena78
    ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    You look amazing girl, keep up the great work!!
  • Emily4H
    Emily4H Posts: 170
    Options
    wow thats awesome!!! good for you - keep up the great work, I know its hard - but you are winning your battle!!!!
  • aqueen35
    aqueen35 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!! You look amazing!!!!!!!!!
  • kaymayscool
    Options

Extreme Makeover Weightloss Edition, they lose 100lbs in 90days! The dietitian lives with them and they exercise twice a day! Its possible and there is a healthy way to do it; also when you are larger, your body burns calories and fat faster, so you are apt to lose weight faster then someone smaller.

I started on June 1st and have lost 29 pounds. I eat a healthy diet, 1200 calories per day and also do very little exercise. I think sometimes it just pours off. I started out at 262 pounds and just hit 233 today. I think as long as we are eating right and getting the proper nutrition, we will be ok. I totally understand the concern as many people do not eat correctly, but at such a large weight, I do think it comes off quicker in the beginning.
  • arose4yu
    arose4yu Posts: 4
    Options
    that's wonderful!!
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Wow! Keep it ip!
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    you are doing awesome! look at the sparkle in your current pictures :)
  • leanne2376
    leanne2376 Posts: 217
    Options
    all i can say is WOW
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options

Exactly. Most people who have more to lose do lose it really really quickly.

Good job for you! Keep up the great work! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!