Struggling today

Options
Today was hard for me to have done what I'm suppose to have done. :(

Replies

• hrod215
    hrod215 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Today is just one of many. Enjoy the rest and start back up tomorrow. Don't be so hard on yourself.
  • lily083087
    lily083087 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Redeem yourself tomorrow! You can do it!!!
  • Kelbelb75
    Kelbelb75 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Enjoy what you have done! That is achievement. :)
  • Coachjr29
    Coachjr29 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Everyday is a new day is not cliche! It's just the way it is. Kill it tomorrow girl!
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    Ease up a little. Go to maintenance calories for a day or two. Or permanently reduce your deficit. If you can make weight loss is as painfree as possible, you not only have a better chance of getting to goal, but once you get there you won't be filled with dread when you're up a few pounds and you need to get back into deficit mode.
  • campfirequeen1
    campfirequeen1 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I didn't understand whether you did it but had a hard time, or didn't accomplish all you thought you needed to. If you did it, but found it hard, good for you doing it anyway!!! Sometimes we just have to stick to the plan even when we don't want to, because the results are worth it. I always do my last walk of the day after dark, when it's cooler because it's already harder to do because I'm tired, so walking when it's cooler helps a little. I NEVER want to do it, but I'm committed to getting leaner and healthier and my life literally depends on it, so out I go, telling myself that my accomplishment for the day will make me so happy when I get on the scale and guess what??? It does!!!

Have I had days that I didn't, yep, that's for sure! And on those days, I have learned to be much kinder to myself. I'm not a robot. I have days that I'm just not as perky and motivated as I would like to be, and it's ok to take a day off and rest, and it's ok to eat some extra calories once in a while, but just don't make it a habit and don't let it derail you. Learn to say that's ok and I enjoyed it but now it's back to business.

You did the right thing by posting about it. There are wonderful people here to encourage you and give you tips that have helped them and it helps to know that you have people who understand, who are willing to come to your side and sometimes be painfully honest with you. It's just a day in the journey, so don't let it best you, cause you can do this! Go read some success stories, you will see that it isn't always a victory performance day but if you don't let it get you, that in itself is indeed a VICTORY!!! sending you some cyber hugs from TN!!!