Looking for Faithful Friends

Options
Hi there,

Let me try this again... I posted last night on here trying to find a few new friends. But no one responded. Boo!

I am a Christian, loves the Lord, is a writer, a preschool assistant teacher, 35 years old, married, no children. I hope and pray that God will in His timing send me a few sisters in Christ or just friends to encourage them in their walks with the Lord, share victories and struggles, and just be open with this weight loss journey!

Feel free to respond even if you aren't a believer or know Jesus. I don't debate, just looking for a few good female friends. I don't accept friend requests from guys because I safeguard my marriage.

I have at least 45-70 lbs to lose. My goal is to get into my size 12 shorts and to start feeling good about my body image. I want to get down to 160 lbs from my present weight of 230.

Thank you for consideration.

Honeybee72281

From Michigan

Replies

• MARILYNENA
    MARILYNENA Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Please add me I want to weigh 150....
  • MsRuffBuffNStuff
    MsRuffBuffNStuff Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be a friend. We have a lot in common. I'm 42 years old. I went from 250 to my current weight of 147. I'm a size 6 (I'm 5'5) at 147 so I'm guessing you'll be smaller than a 12 at 160. It sort of depends on body structure. I'm pretty muscular I guess. Anyway, I'd love to have more fitness pal friends with common goals :-)
  • honeybee72281
    honeybee72281 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Please send me a friend request AprilCoe. I am new to this mobile sight
  • honeybee72281
    honeybee72281 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    MARILYNENA please send me a friend request!!!
  • dlm4mom
    dlm4mom Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I am a serial mfp dieter. I have a really hard time sticking with for more than a few months. I am starting over again right now. Please add me. I want to be in Lake Michigan next summer in a size 12 swimsuit!
  • Msbeckieboo
    Msbeckieboo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • chiara888
    chiara888 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Starting back up on MFP after a long hiatus and rough life events kicked me WAAAAY off track. I now have 70 (ugggh) pounds to lose. I am a Christian woman looking for mutual encouragement both on the weight loss journey and the path to make the Lord the center of my life. Would love some more friends here with common goals!
  • Heathermetoo
    Heathermetoo Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    We have a lot in common. I'd love to be part of a supportive group of Christian weight losers! I'm adding you now.
  • sc1398
    sc1398 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi, i've done myfitnesspal before but haven't really stuck to it. i'm hoping i can find a support group and hopefully i can achieve my goal. if i can be added to your group i would be very thankful