Progression Pics of my 44lb loss over 1 year (and preview of my Valentine's Day dress)

Options
13»

Replies

• Gamliela
    Gamliela Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Great Good job Piggysmalls. Many congrats on your weight loss. :)
  • piggysmalls333
    piggysmalls333 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    @fit4itall Thank you!!! @sleekyoga Yes! One thing that helped me, although it only helps me at work, is instead of bringing a whol box of crackers or treats, dishing out the right serving size into a plastic bag so then I am FORCED to only eat that much. When the whole bag/carton/pint is right there in front of me, it's a disaster. @Gamliela Thank you so much! It's an ongoing process and wishing you all the best in your journey!
  • zonurcia
    zonurcia Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look more confident now & unbelievable amazing; I'm counting on you being proud of yourself ;)
    Also thanks for the helpful info, specially the comparing table of traits.
  • piggysmalls333
    Options
    @zonurcia It's my pleasure and wishing you all the best in your fitness journey!
  • ClareGxxx
    ClareGxxx Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Inspired my day xx
  • Dhathri
    Dhathri Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous. Congrates on ur success!!
  • piggysmalls333
    Options
    @ClareGxxx @Dhathri Thank you!! Good luck to you on your own healthy journey. You can do it!!!
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Looking good!! Thanks for sharing :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!