Just a Girl on a Mission

Options
Started my weight loss journey about 3 years ago and am currently down 65lbs. Looking to find other people to support in our weightloss adventure and meet anyone who wants an extra friend.

Replies

• DrenRigs
    DrenRigs Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Hey Girl add me I'm a Dude on a mission too !!!
  • mandee201023
    mandee201023 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm a girl on a mission too! A mission to be fit and I am determined
  • blwhite70
    blwhite70 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am tired of playing the weight loss games and diets. I just started with a new gym that changed my eating habits for not only me, but many coworkers. In fact there are 3 people who lost a combined total of 666 pounds in 2 years, half of their body weights. I am determined to join the club! Meet my trainer on Tuesday next week and go to the Y two times per week. We got this!
    Down 7.2 this week and not hungry, even though no caffeine :smiley:
  • info4386
    info4386 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Nice job congrats on your goals!!!!!! It's not easy but nothing in life is:) we got this
  • darciew2
    darciew2 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    On a mission to stop self sabotage :) try and try again!
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Great progress - Well done! :)
  • sspscott
    sspscott Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    On a mission, for sure! I've just hit reset after some life issues. The only way to do this is with support!
  • cmhayden86
    cmhayden86 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi new to app. Looking for friends for motivation . I recently just had a baby and put on alot of weight. Im determined to lose 70lbs as my goal. :)
  • walkermichaelg
    walkermichaelg Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Michael, I'm relatively new but am on here daily. Feel free to add me for support and motivation!
  • MarlowJo13
    MarlowJo13 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Awesome weight loss! I have been on a journey for about 4 years now and I've lost over 100lbs. In the home stretch to loose 30 more!
  • monaleerez
    monaleerez Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Add me toooo....
    Hahh I'd love to be your friend...