Polar HRM Question

Options
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Polar-A300-Fitness-and-Activity-Tracker-and-Heart-Rate-Monitor-/111847873005?var=&hash=item1a0aa719ed:m:mxL0AFNeQg-fVz4cqb-UgIA

Is This the set i am seeking? i wanna track my heart rate during workouts so i need the chest strap and the device right?

Replies

• Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Yes
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Yw
  • redtwin1968
    redtwin1968 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I use the Polar M400 and love it. MFP will sync with it autmatically if you want. I don't do it because I also use Polar Flow. The M400 works with both running and cycling. The Flow app is great for tracking recovery.
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    I use the Polar M400 and love it. MFP will sync with it autmatically if you want. I don't do it because I also use Polar Flow. The M400 works with both running and cycling. The Flow app is great for tracking recovery.

&1 on the M400 and Polar flow.
  • MyFreakingNameIsScott
    Options
    Polar Beat is also great.
  • MichaelJSwann
    MichaelJSwann Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Just be careful when buying off eBay. Polar might not provide warranty coverage.
  • Azdak
    Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
    Options
    Just be careful when buying off eBay. Polar might not provide warranty coverage.

As these devices become more complex/expensive, this becomes more of a concern. I bought my Polar V800 refurbished from an authorized Polar dealer (on Amazon). So I got both a discount and a warranty.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Yes and no.

This is the a300 which is an all day activity tracker AND a heart rate monitor for workouts. It's a hybrid.
  • ScubaSteve1962
    ScubaSteve1962 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Yes you will need the HRM, if you don't it will only track the length of your work out when using the selected profile.