wdyt of skinny cow products?

Options
Here's the link to the one I tried today
1 bar is 80cal and it was so good!
http://www.nestle.ca/en/products/brands/Skinny_Cow/carameltruffle_bar.htm

Replies

• samanthabrandon
    Options
    I love skinny cow!!!! there peanut butter bars are delicious!!!
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cow and I are good friends!!!! My food diary will tell you ! :)
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    I used to love SC, but that was before I looked at the ingredients. I try to eat cleanly, and those just don't cut it. If you're not worried about ingredients, then I would say go for it. They are good!
  • kathywoo10
    kathywoo10 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I like the ice cream sandwiches but didn't like the truffle bar. I ate one and threw the box out because the fake sugar taste was gross.
  • Getting_Fit_4_Life
    Getting_Fit_4_Life Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I love skinny cow ice cream and now that I just discovered their candy bars, I love those too.
  • nmescalera
    nmescalera Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    ihad the mint sandwich and it was soooooo good and then the chocolate fudge cones are good too.... im begining to think they are all going ot be good!!! i like how the ice cream is creamy and not gritty like some other ones
  • Heatherbledsoe
    Heatherbledsoe Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    lol!
    I love their stuff too!
  • amers55
    amers55 Posts: 46
    Options
    We love them in our house! Might have to get some tonight if im still in this crabby mood
  • carlydonathan
    carlydonathan Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I love the mint ice cream sandwiches! I haven't tried any other flavors b/c this one is so good! If you find Haagen Daaz vanilla with raspberry frozen yogurt, that is to die for too. It's so decadent you think you're cheating, but it's low in calories!
  • yaddayaddayadda
    yaddayaddayadda Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    LOVE THEM!!! I have a truffle bar every night after dinner. The chocolate is best, but I just tried the caramel and they are good too:wink:
  • lozf85
    lozf85 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Love love love skinny cow!!

Only problem is it’s so delicious the BF steals them!
  • lauz45
    lauz45 Posts: 243
    Options
    Aww no fair :( Skinny Cow has been around in the UK for ages but all we are offered is ice cream and hot chocolate! Where's our chocolate bars?!
  • LuLuRunner1
    LuLuRunner1 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I just finished a Skinny Cow Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Sandwich. Very good. I don't think the ice cream tastes "watered down". I believe that it's a good reward for me at the end of the day.
  • AntoinetteC
    AntoinetteC Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I bought skinny cow for the first time yesterday and OMG i am in LOVE!!!!
  • rc630
    rc630 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    The cones with vanilla and caramel topping are AMAAAAAZING
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm!!
  • coolsmartygirl
    coolsmartygirl Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I love the mint ice cream sandwiches! I haven't tried any other flavors b/c this one is so good! If you find Haagen Daaz vanilla with raspberry frozen yogurt, that is to die for too. It's so decadent you think you're cheating, but it's low in calories!

I wanted sooo to buy the raspberry/vanilla bars but they seemed a little costly. Trying to stay within a budget and get a treat is hard sometimes!
  • lisateachawa
    lisateachawa Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I like Skinny Cow and the Weight Watchers Ice cream desserts. I Love the WW candy ice cream bars ( tastes just like snicker ice cream bars. ) Yummmy!
  • linnea213
    linnea213 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I think they are great. I've only tried the ice cream sandwiches. They are a great fix for a sweet tooth craving or a hot summer night!
  • Felesina1
    Felesina1 Posts: 142
    Options
    These are great! But an alternative is the Trader Joe's mini soy ice cream bars! Very yummy and calorie good also!