New and Determined!!!

Options
Hey I am new to all this! I was introduced to this site by a friend who used it and loved it! So I am cautiously opptimistic. I hope that by using this site I can better keep track of what I am putting into my body and be more accountable as well. All this is in hopes that I can finally lose all my baby weight and maybe a bit more! I have 2 gorgeous little girls 3 and 1 and I want to be a good, healthy, happy and confident role model for them! Looking for support in hopes to keep me motiviated!!!

Replies

• sawalter68
    sawalter68 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi New and Determined!! Welcome aboard. I am somewhat of a newbie myself. I used a different site to log meals for awhile and did really well. I like this one because I can use the app on my phone to track my food. I started the weight loss wagon for pretty much the same reason - to be a good role model for my girls. It took me 4 years to lose the baby weight after my first daughter. I have been spending a lot of time this weekend just reading what everybody else is posting. I find what everyone has to say very motivatational. It's always nice to know there are other people going through the same things. Let me know if I can be of help.
  • Ritamas2
    Ritamas2 Posts: 319
    Options
    Hello and welcome...
    You are going to love it here, there is so much support and motivation
    and the tools allow you to keep track of what you are doing, makes
    you accountable ya know?

So best of luck to you as we all take this wonderful but sometimes difficult
    journey together! Please feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • lozf85
    lozf85 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Welcome welcome!

Congratulations on making such a great step toward health and happiness.

I look forward to seeing your amazing accomplishments =)
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • Fitzgeraldguy
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great supportive site :)
  • davidrt
    davidrt Posts: 162
    Options
    welcome, your going to do great feel free to add me if you want