Oxy Elite Pro

Options
Has anybody used the Oxy Elite Pro product. The last two times that I have been into GNC to purchase my protein shakes they have given me weekly samples. Both of them are still sitting on the counter and I was wondering should I give them a try or toss them.

Replies

• apowell13
    apowell13 Posts: 15
    Options
    Bump
  • xonashwaox
    xonashwaox Posts: 108
    Options
    I use OxyElite and it is AWESOME!! Doesn't make me shakey or anything...give it a try!
  • snkeller24
    snkeller24 Posts: 459
    Options
    I use it - 1x10 minutes before a workout ... nothing bad as happened to me. No negative side effects while doing my work out. But most people will tell you theres no need to take a thermogenic.
  • Crystal82186
    Crystal82186 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Personally, I would toss them, but only because my experience with Oxy Elite Pro caused my entire arm to go numb for about 15 minutes. That was the last day I took them, and I don't intend to do it again. It's really up to you though, it does work, but I'm going to do it the slow way from now on.
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I've been on it for about two weeks and don't notice any difference. I've read that from several guys on here. But the person who pointed me to it is a guy and said it worked wonders for him, so who knows.

But the first several days I felt really focused and energetic. Now when I take it it's just "meh, something I'm taking."
  • Azdak
    Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
    Options
    Just stay out of GNC totally. That would be my advice.
  • Bob_Sugar
    Bob_Sugar Posts: 61
    Options
    I've been cycling on and for a year, I loveit! Lost 47 pounds in a year and half
  • arotella
    arotella Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • dstsur5or
    dstsur5or Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Azdak - why do you not like GNC?

Also could someone tell me what the BUMP means when people post it?
  • snkeller24
    snkeller24 Posts: 459
    Options
    It just puts this thread under their 'my topics' to come back at a later time and see what people say.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I did for a few months. When I stopped I crashed. I wont go back anytime soon.
  • dstsur5or
    Options
    I use OxyElite and it is AWESOME!! Doesn't make me shakey or anything...give it a try!

How long have you been using the product?
  • efokken
    efokken Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I tried a bottle of it...it didn't do anything for me and I was taking 3 pills a day. I don't think it was strong enough for me to see any results...I full support taking a thermogenic, you just have to find the one that works for you.
  • dstsur5or
    Options
    When using the product did you take any other vitamins or supplements?
  • abbiez
    abbiez Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    If you are on anti depressants steer clear from this! My friend took Oep while taking anti depressants and experienced serotonin syndrome
  • Inked2Love
    Inked2Love Posts: 48
    Options
    Ive used it and returned it. It didnt do anything at all. Maybe for some ppl it works? I have an EXTREMELY high tolerance to stimulants etc tho. Id say make sure you get it from Bodybuilding.com or GNC...some place you can return it. Its also overpriced. If your looking for workout fuel...try NO2 drinks instead ;)
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • jkleman79
    jkleman79 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I have only been on this a few days so far...thus far I have liked it. I have used USP labs products before and have never had any problems with them. I know 3 days isnt long so I am going to continue to use them and hope for the same results I have seen already from them. Check back to ya in a couple weeks. Cheers!
  • trujillo68
    trujillo68 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I use it it works great to curb your appetite!
  • bhelmreich
    bhelmreich Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    My friend used it and she loved it. Make sure to read the label as there are warnings not to use Oxy Elite if you're on certain meds.