Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Crying my eyes out

Uggh i have fallen off the wagon for a little bit before myfitnasspal i have lost fifty pounds and i was so proud and i looked amazing i felt wonderful i had more energy and i was not out of breath and i could do more activities and i was not sluggish. But in the past year I had a horrible year and i gained forty of the fifty pounds that i lost I'm tired of feeling this way. I ready to lose the weight right now I'm so sick and disgusted with myself that I'm so ready to change and tomorrow is a new day and I cant wait to do this I cant wait to feel better again. I want my lower back pain to go away. I just don't want to feel like this anymore. So tomorrow I'm going to pick myself up from the boot straps and gets myself under control and take my life back. Thanks you all for listening to me vent.

Replies

• 1smemae94
    1smemae94 Posts: 365 Member
    You can do this!!!
  • Penguinita
    Penguinita Posts: 159 Member
    Today you decided to pick yourself up from falling, that's saying that you already started so you beat your goal to start tomorrow. Way to go!
  • seriousaboutlife
    seriousaboutlife Posts: 177 Member
    Don't let the past take control of your future! You can do this!!!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    You can do it!! This is a new start. Let me know if I can help you.
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    you've got this, don't look back, only forward. One day at at time... you'll get there! *hugs*
  • sheffiej34
    sheffiej34 Posts: 91
    You are strong. You can do this. You need to stop the self loathing - won't get you anywhere but down. You did it once before - you can do it again AND keep it off. Believe in yourself !!

I am here for you if you need a friend or a place to vent.
  • _Sally_
    _Sally_ Posts: 514 Member
    Japanese proverb: Fall down seven times, get up eight.

You can do it!
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    The good news is you're willing to try again. You can't change the past so look forward to the future...your MFP Fam is here to let you know that you can do this...

Continue to remind yourself that you can do this...You are "WORTH IT"!

You will WIN if you DON'T Quit!
  • You are already on the right track just by having a positive attitude. You did it before and you can do it again. Good luck on your journey.
  • jagfan
    jagfan Posts: 255 Member
    I am so sorry to hear this...but, remember - that which does not kill you - makes you stronger. So...enough of the cliche - get out there and work out your stress!!! We are all here for you!
  • rdelonga
    rdelonga Posts: 28 Member
    I am sorry to hear your struggling. I am here if you need to talk. You can do it!
  • Zeromilediet
    Zeromilediet Posts: 787 Member
    Atta girl! Get right back at it tomorrow and start again! Friend me if you'd like :-)
  • Today is a great day to start! You are capable of anything you set your mind to!!!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,423 Member
    Great attitude - but don't wait till tomorrow, start today!