Friends wanted who lose 1/2 pound at a time :)

Options
Hey there! Anyone else out there who does the right thing during the week only to see "congratulations you lost 1/4 of a pound!! Your friends all lost 9 " ? Looking for some new slowbie friends so I can stick with it!

Replies

• ericatoday
    ericatoday Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Thats me right now. I got down passed my goal weight i wanted 135 i went to 133 but i got really bad new and shot up to 137 now im tryung but the scale hasnt moved in 2 weeks. You can add me and we will lose like sloths together
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,897 Member
    Options
    I'm set for a half pound a week loss. I only see it once per month - a week after my period starts.
  • Erbs_n_spice_I_am_nice
    Options
    Good things come to those who weight...just kidding. I'm very slow at losing. Just started again...been back and forth since 2012. If they loose 9 pounds so quick chances are they will get it back quickly...I would like to lose 10 pounds..slowly..~Ellen
  • aarar
    aarar Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Add me! I lost 100lbs but gained back 20lbs so just working on that right now. My goal is to have it off by the spring.
  • zoritt
    zoritt Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm set at .5lb per week and even that's a challenge. I only have 7 more to go but it's getting tough
  • mandee201023
    mandee201023 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have been eating right (besides a binge or two) and working out 6 days a week and have yet to see the scale move for a few weeks :( but I am not giving up! Hoping it's just muscle. Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • FitnessGirl11mfp
    FitnessGirl11mfp Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    My goal right now is .5 lbs a week as I'm down the about the last 10lbs. It's a challenge for sure.
    Feel free to add me :-)