P90X Day 90!

Options

Replies

• Stephanie08
    Stephanie08 Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Not only do you look great, you're smiling from ear to ear :happy: great job man!
  • nicothepotato
    nicothepotato Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Wow, looks like you got 5 years younger in 3 months. Great job!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    you did well for yourself, congrats on that hard work
  • KayronM
    KayronM Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Very Nice...keep pressing play. I know you will enjoy Asylum.
  • ahunkofmexican
    Options
    Im not surprised at all. Good job
  • lustris
    lustris Posts: 152
    Options
    WOW!!!!:love: You look amazing!!!

Congratulations on your incredible transformation and your wedding!!!:drinker:
  • getupandmoveit
    Options
    Way to go! Congratulations :D
  • Cherilea
    Cherilea Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    WOW...you look great!
  • mpmama2re
    mpmama2re Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    well doen for finishing mate! think I'm going to start tomorrow!
  • fzia
    fzia Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation, great job! Congrats:flowerforyou:
  • aubarnold
    aubarnold Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I cant wait to see your asylum results.....great job!!! And congrats on your wedding :)
  • trout78
    trout78 Posts: 102
    Options
    Amazing! You can tell just by your smile that you feel way more confident!
  • olag00
    olag00 Posts: 222
    Options
    Definitely feel better about my self! It is a total life make over, not just the body!

Can't wait until tomorrow morning to start it all over again! Today, I had a whole cheat day and my stomach did not like it! I had everything I have been craving, from mexican food to pizza! I can say I will not be craving this feeling anymore helping me stay with the healthy eating from now on!

Billy
  • Tazz71
    Tazz71 Posts: 19
    Options
    That is awesome. Way to Bring It!!! I'm on day 4 of phase 2 1st round. Just curious, how did you log the workouts in your diary? I'm having some challenges trying to put it comparable info.
  • olag00
    Options
    I have a heart rate monitor and added each workout I did. Once you add it once, it is located in your Exercise tab and you just update the calories burned. I highly recommend a heart rate monitor!

This is the one I use and haven't had any problems with it and it is 39.99 on amazon.

GSI Super Quality All-In-One Waterproof Heart Rate Monitor Watch and Transmitter Chest Belt
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Great job! I love P90X and I've had awesome results. I am on week 10 of my second round. I plan on starting round 3 in sept.

are you going to do another round??
  • olag00
    Options
    I will be doing a custom workout program since I don't have a full month to do Asylum yet because of the wedding in August, but starting tomorrow, I will be doing a P90X/Insanity/Tony Horton's One on One series hybrid. This will give me a variety of workouts I can do until I get back from honeymoon and then start Asylum on August 22nd!
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! Great job!
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    you brought it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!