Has anyone lost boobs lifting heavy?

Options
I have been lifting heavy for a couple of months. I am only five feet and about 108-110lbs which might seem alot but it isn't, considering being a mesomorph medium framed. From the time I started lifting heavy to now, I have lost two cup sizes. Has it happened to anyone else?

Replies

• CharlieBeansmomTracey
    Options
    I have been lifting heavy for a couple of months. I am only five feet and about 108-110lbs which might seem alot but it isn't, considering being a mesomorph medium framed. From the time I started lifting heavy to now, I have lost two cup sizes. Has it happened to anyone else?

what the other ladies stated,fat loss as for being mesomorph those types of "morph" body types are outdated.
  • teddybar3
    teddybar3 Posts: 14 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I did, but I didn't mind smaller boob when my body looked amazing
  • BeeerRunner
    BeeerRunner Posts: 728 Member
    Options

Yes...fat loss caused the boob loss. I definitely lost some too.
  • Arizona_C
    Arizona_C Posts: 1,476 Member
    Options
    I lost a cup size as well with weight loss.

I like it, though. In my eyes, smaller breasts goes along well with a slimmer build.
  • Sweet_Heresy
    Sweet_Heresy Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    My chest is small to begin with (high A/low B)...and I've found that bench pressing has actually helped me out some. Gives me the illusion of cleavage lol.
  • Misspinklift
    Misspinklift Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    You lose them either way. If your a lifter or trying to lose way in other physical activity. I sure lost a lot of mine.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    Options
    You lose them either way. If your a lifter or trying to lose way in other physical activity. I sure lost a lot of mine.

I didnt lose anything but a band size due to losing back fat. otherwise my cup size is still the same.I lift too
  • cnbbnc
    cnbbnc Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Yes, it happened.
    I used to have boobs. I miss them....
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,487 Member
    Options
    5'1 100-105 lbs. maintained the weight then started lifting. Cup size has stayed the same.
    Are you doing a recomp? Do your breasts hold more fat than glandular mass?
    Cheers, h.
  • unnichaacko
    unnichaacko Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I might just be fat losing then. But I did not have much to begin with. It was 34B and now it's a 34AA
  • unnichaacko
    unnichaacko Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    5'1 100-105 lbs. maintained the weight then started lifting. Cup size has stayed the same.
    Are you doing a recomp? Do your breasts hold more fat than glandular mass?
    Cheers, h.

I am bulking. I looked very tiny when I was 100-105. Also, no I was an average breasted person, now probably on the smaller side.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    somatotypes have been debunked and really aren't a thing.

To answer the question, my boobs are more lifted from lifting, not really lost size too much from weight loss other than band size.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    as others have stated, somatotypes are BS, and irrelevant.

It comes down to fat tissue. We have a specific amount of breast tissue, and then fat. Most boobs are primarily fatty tissue and losing overall body fat will certainly cause your breasts to lose size. There's a reason why so many bodybuilders/competitors who have low body fat have augmented breasts... no amount of lifting/eating right/doing the right thing will cause your breasts to be large and perky.

As someone whose always had a small chest (was a 32B now a 30A) I know the struggle. Your only real option is to deal with it or change it.