My 1st day

Options
Today, I ate as usual and charted my results. I was 583 calories over. Now I can see why I am not losing the weight. Tomorrow will be a better day.

Replies

• coolsmartygirl
    coolsmartygirl Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. I would feel bad going over by like 100 calories but I would tell myself, HEY I didn't eat mcdonalds and all the other stuff I use to eat. I am doing better for myself than I was before. I use to have two starbucks sugary drinks a day! You will get better at it and feel proud that you are changing :]
  • amberdaniels
    Options
    That was a really good idea. It gave you an idea of where you are and where you want to be. Welcome. I have only been doing this a little over a week on this site. I have to say I really like this site...there are some really great people on here. I am going to add you as a friend if that is ok. Have a blessed day.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    It will get easier--it definitely takes practice figuring out how much food we are actually eating...my first week on MFP I just logged my normal food amounts as much as I could and discovered I was easily eating 2500 calories a day without a lot of vegetables or any exercise...it's kind of an eye opener, isn't it!
  • countrymama03
    Options
    its harder for me than i realized too. i see in the numbers i have some changes to make. tomarrows another day ;)