Share your before and afters, no matter how small the difference!

Options

Replies

• fposte2016
    fposte2016 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I've been so hesitant to post these photos. Left photo was 281. Right photo 214 so 67 lbs down. [/quote]

Look at your whittled down waist! Awesome loss!
  • fposte2016
    fposte2016 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    That was to @danie1pe, lol quote fail.
  • pineapple_peach10
    pineapple_peach10 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks incredible!!! WTG guys!
  • ryanndavignon
    ryanndavignon Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I've been really debating putting this up here as I'm still self conscious. I don't have much loss yet (9lbs) but this is my 30 day progress picture. August 8th I re-started my weight loss journey, since then I have been working out 6 days a week, and eating better (for the most part). I've lost 17 inches.

Edited to add:

I'm 5'3"
    SW: 204
    Wt in pic:197
    CW: 194
    GW: 150

30%20Day%20Front%20Comparison_zpsdttoozzq.jpg

Seriously inspirational. I hope you feel empowered by posting it and I also hope you can see the major difference especially in your waist! So awesome! Thank you for sharing!

Thank you so much! It's amazing what just 30 days can do! Everyone here is an inspiration. Looking at this thread along with all the other success stories are what keeps me motivated.
  • huntersmom2016
    huntersmom2016 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Can some1 plz tell me how to upload a pic ??

You can't do it thru the app. You will need to log into the website using a browser. There you will find the camera icon to be able to upload a pic.
  • rcktgirl05
    rcktgirl05 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Can some1 plz tell me how to upload a pic ??

You can't do it thru the app. You will need to log into the website using a browser. There you will find the camera icon to be able to upload a pic.

I do it through the app! When you are posting a comment, there's a little camera icon on the upper right, click that to select a file. That's with the iPhone app though, may be different for android.
  • lynder64
    lynder64 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    EVERYONES transformations are AMAZING!!! Congratulations all!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!