Urgh...

Options
I went over my calories today for the first time in over a week. I feel really sluggish too. I had ice cream today and a waffle!

I went over by about 300 calories. Does it make a lot of difference do you think?

Replies

• beanyspoon
    Options
    I went over my calories today for the first time in over a week. I feel really sluggish too. I had ice cream today and a waffle!

I went over by about 300 calories. Does it make a lot of difference do you think?
  • tiliquinones
    Options
    300 calories is not bad. It's ok to go over if it's only like once or twice a week. If you haven't done your exercise for the day, you should do something that will burn off at least half of those calories. That should make you feel better. :happy:
  • johney50
    Options
    Just get right back on the bandwagon. My trainer at the gym said that once in awhile this happens, and that it shouldn't happen more than once a week! So don't beat yourself up over this. Just keep within your caloric intake from now on and you should be fine. We're all human, after all. :happy:
  • beanyspoon
    Options
    Thanks for the support :smile: I felt really bad before but I feel a little better about it now - afterall there's not much I can do about it now - I've eaten it!

I'm over even though I've done an hour of excersise.... oops! Never mind, tomorrow is a new day.
  • annhjk
    annhjk Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    over 300, still puts you at a 200 calorie deficit. That's better than if you weren't even aware of what you were eating. I went over last week (600 - felt guilty walked off 500 or so), but it was enough to shake my body up and start losing weight again (8 pounds in a month (today) of using MFP)
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    3500 = 1 lb, so it is not the worst thing in the world to go over 300 calories one or two days....it is not even a lb :smile: