Getting sad

Options
2»

Replies

• 6502programmer
    6502programmer Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I had people noticing it in me after two months and ten pounds. It took me a year and 35 pounds down from 230 for ME to really see it. Don't sweat that you're not seeing it yet. Things are moving in the right direction, and you have huge numbers lost!
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    I remember this feeling. I couldn't see a difference and nor could anyone else
    You are doing well, keep at it.
    Remember you lose from everywhere even bits you can't see or don't think about.
    Good luck
  • Lynzdee18
    Lynzdee18 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    9 inches off your hips! That's great.

All of a sudden, you will find your entire wardrobe isn't yours. Truly.

Just keep moving and counting....
  • kaybabii08
    kaybabii08 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thank you to everyone for your replies! They have been more than helpful! I decided to put my scale in the closet, and not take it out until weigh day, which is every Friday.

I've been trying on different clothes and taking pictures in them so every week, i'll try on the same outfit and take a picture and FEEL the difference in how they fit.

My doctor motivated me to keep going today also because she said she saw a difference in me and she was proud of me for making the decision to live and be healthier for my kids and my husband! I have 68 more pounds to lose before I'm in a healthy weight class, and i don't plan on stopping until I reach that goal because I don't want to die and leave my kids without a mother. And I want to live a long and healthy life.

Thank you all again !
  • ClareGxxx
    ClareGxxx Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow keep on trucking girl u r doing amazing.