monitoring consumption on a longer term basis

Options
Hi all, I'm new to this site and have only been monitoring my calories for five days so I'm not fully familiar with everything. Can anyone tell me if there's a way to change the settings so that I can set my calorie intake for a week, rather than on a daily basis? I don't think I'm alone in thinking that it's more healthy to monitor one's weight over a longer term basis rather than stick rigidly to a daily calorie limit as our lifestyles vary so much. And ok, I can get out the calculator and do it myself, but it would be really good not to have those 'oh my god you've under eaten today' and 'uh-oh, you've exceeded the daily limit' comments. Because they're just not motivating. Any help out there would be much appreciated :)

Replies

• MsHarryWinston
    MsHarryWinston Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    In the app you can can look at a weekly view. You still add in your foods by the day but you can easily look at the weekly graph to see your weekly average.
  • cericeri
    cericeri Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I'll do that :smile:
  • CajunTess
    CajunTess Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Also, if you long into your account from a computer instead of a mobile device, you will find many more features available. There are still many limitations to the free version, but more options from the website. For instance, you can change your meal names, and times...I have breakfast, mid-morning snack, lunch, afternoon snack, dinner and evening snack.