Would love some MFP friends

I have been logging for the last couple months and would like to add some friends to help motivate one another. I have lost 20lbs so far. Please add me if you are in the states and share your diary with friends.

I also post on my instagram account with healthy randomness if you want to add me there too fat2fit_flab2fab

Replies

• edup1975
    edup1975 Posts: 486 Member
    Hi. Good luck. Welcome to m f p. Add me if you like
  • Spears1354
    Spears1354 Posts: 223 Member
    edited September 2016
    Feel free to add me. I've only been on a week and have been doing MFP along with the Garmin Vivofit. My first week has been just mainly concentrating on the walking and recording of what I'm eating but this week I will start adding more nutrition to my meals. I will slowly start adding recipes that I like, etc... Im not sure how much will show up but feel free to look if you can. One thing Im pretty good at is revamping a good recipe to be healthier as well. I just need to start making that a lifestyle as well.
  • kmcarthur911
    kmcarthur911 Posts: 3 Member
    Hey, I always dig new friends! I'm Keto and down 37 pounds. I've been at it some time now, and friends are the best motivation on here.
  • triciale555
    triciale555 Posts: 57 Member
    Hi, I'm new here and just getting started eating better and exercising. Feel free to add me. I'm looking for people to communicate with through this.
  • rooster70460
    rooster70460 Posts: 206 Member
    Add me too if you like