Home workout friend and motivation!

Options
Hi, I'm Becca, I am looking for someone who likes to do home workouts on DVD, you tube, fire stick, anything like that, to help motivate each other and swapping any good workouts we find. I really struggle to motivate myself to actually do the workout ive been thinking about doing all day!! Seems a great idea but once I put the kids to bed I don't ever get round to doing it. Hopefully there is someone else in a similar situation and we can help each other :)

Replies

• ganzelly
    ganzelly Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I do all home workouts (or run) but 5 days out of 6 I get workouts in early before my son gets up and before work. I would never get them in after he goes to bed. But we can still support each other if you want to friend me
  • MichiganJen
    MichiganJen Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Room for one more? I'm so much more comfortable working out at home than in the gym. Right now I'm doing a DVD's after the kids go to bed, too. I'm only in two weeks, but so far so good! I'm not a morning person.
  • Alishia6606
    Alishia6606 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I do home workouts starting at 6 am 5 days a week. Just started insanity this week and occasionally find something fun on YouTube. My favorite yet is a cardio kickboxing one. :)
    Feel free to send an add if you want. Would love to find other workouts to keep it interesting.
  • MarlowJo13
    MarlowJo13 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Add me! All I do is home workouts! Walk/run on treadmill and I have almost every Jillian Michaels DVD and soon will be moving onto another DVD series!
  • S2tupidAss
    S2tupidAss Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Whenever am home, I make the gym my little *kitten*. I love to train here, really helps coordination and flexibility in other house chores.
  • bolty17
    bolty17 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I workout at home with Jillian Michaels dvds. I set my alarm early and get it done before the kids wake. I'm too tired after work, but early workouts help me feel energised for the day :)
    Feel free to add me
  • smile_laughter
    smile_laughter Posts: 3,680 Member
    Options
    I workout at home with Cathe Friedrich dvds, feel free to add me (I also go to gym).
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I worked out in my pool all summer but with fall looking for homework out plan that is not in cold water. I started jm 30 day shred back in June but switched to tje pool.

I don't have much gas left at night so I'm thinking early am it will be.
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I work out at home. I'm starting 2nd round of Les Mills next week. Might do a hybrid with CIZE because I just love it so much. Please add me.
  • jenhitt
    jenhitt Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join in! I workout with Cathe, Jillian, or BJ Gaddour at home daily. I love it, but can be lonelier than the gym.
  • zoritt
    zoritt Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I work out at home as well. Right now I am doing a hybrid of body beast and t25. May throw in insanity workout on weekends. I usually rotate with beachbody, Jillian Michael's and fitness blender or other YouTube workouts

I workout in the evening after work. My 5yo watches me at times and does his own version or plays with his toys. When he was younger, I waited till he was asleep but not anymore.

Feel free to add me! I aim for 4 days during the week and one on the weekend
  • pdxwine
    pdxwine Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I work out, at home. For me, it is usually dancing. Turn on some music, do a bit of salsa dancing. It can also be done while watching TV.

I have also done the Leslie Sansone Walk at Home videos on You Tube. I also do a salsa routine to a You Tune series. https://youtube.com/watch?v=YpXM3sVPxWY
  • Loug1983
    Loug1983 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I work out at home, currently doing 30 day shred on YouTube but might need to look into something else while I strengthen my knees, happy to be friends with anyone to share ideas and offer support!
  • alord426
    alord426 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I like to do home workouts! I usually workout in the mornings before work and before I take the kids to school. Would love the extra support!
  • bex800
    bex800 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello, I will have a look at a few workouts people have suggested thanks, I have tried to do in the mornings but my boys always wake up if I get up early, I use to be so motivated and enjoy doing the workout but now it just seems so hard to keep to it untill the end...
  • b_ahen
    b_ahen Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me. I have a 4 month old and have limited time to go to the gym so home work outside are best for me. I use the app body space for weight training ideas and fitness blender for cardio.
  • RachyD21
    RachyD21 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I live in the Caribbean and the nearest gym is an hour away
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • liznotyet
    liznotyet Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    add me too. i work out at home 5 or 6 times a week usually to a stretch and or cardio dvd.
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    I don't do workout videos but I do get up and work out either on the elliptical or weight lifting before the 5 month old and the hubby are awake. You can add me!
    I've been working out and eating right again for about the last month and I'm feeling so good