Pokemon Go Plus Accessory Makes My Exercise Easier

Options
I've been using Pokemon Go to get me out and walking for over a month now, and it's worked like no other app ever has. Yeah, I know many look down on it, but I've lost a few pounds and am still going strong so I don't care. For me, it's always been a fitness app, but I hated being glued to my phone and draining the battery so quickly. I got the Pokemon Go Plus, and it's amazing how much easier it makes my exercise. You can play without looking at your phone until you're done, so I just walk in one of the local areas with lots of Pokestops, hitting the button whenever it vibrates. I get my reward when I get home and see all the items I've racked up and Pokes that I caught (or missed). For anyone who was playing but stopped because they hated staring at the phone, the accessory is worth it to get you going again. I got mine on eBay, but rumor is that more will be released in time for Christmas. I really hope for similar fitness apps someday.

Replies

• hbleick
    hbleick Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love PokemonGo! Team Instinct, level 26!
  • HomeatWDW
    HomeatWDW Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Mystic Level 27 here. Very close to 28, but I don't really want to level up because the captures just get harder and harder. The Plus seems to have about the same overall capture rate as doing it manually.