I just....

Options
ate way too much pizza...someone tell me I'm going to be ok and won't gain 10lbs from it....I feel so gross...but I love pizza. :sad:

Replies

• quara
    quara Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    You'll be OK! You may feel really bloated for a couple days, but as long as it doesn't make you fall off the wagon altogether, you will lose the bloat in a few days!!
  • jockette2011
    jockette2011 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    No worries, girl. Just get right back on track tomorrow. You might see a jump on the scale if you weigh yourself every day, but it comes back off. If you have been eating too few calories, sometimes you actually loose when you eat too much. Of course you can't do that often, but just take it in stride and keep going!
  • dHowe4406
    dHowe4406 Posts: 114
    Options
    I love pizza too, but just having it once won't make you gain 10 lbs.

In fact because you feel so bad now the next days you will workout harder, because of the pizza, and might even lose more weight :)
  • AnnaValek
    AnnaValek Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I LOVE pizza.... >.>
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    ate way too much pizza...someone tell me I'm going to be ok and won't gain 10lbs from it....I feel so gross...but I love pizza. :sad:

I've yet to see what I ate the day before affect my next days weight, other than in retained waste or sodium/water retention. Often, when I eat wrong or heavily one day, the next day i weigh LESS lol.

You'll be fine hun, just keep up the good work and it'll all come around =D.
  • Hollirot
    Hollirot Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Haha. I ate five pieces of pizza myself today. :noway:
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    you wont. i had 4 jello shots 8 beers and an entire bag of trail mix last saturday and i actually lost a pound. lmao
  • davidrt
    davidrt Posts: 162
    Options
    it will be ok, i did the same thing myself tonight
  • RangerSteve
    RangerSteve Posts: 437
    Options

I ate pizza twice today. That's on top of the pint of "Chunky Monkey" ice cream.

You'll be ok. In fact, I bet your workout tomorrow is better than ever because of all the extra carbs.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    You'll be fine sweetie. One night of pizza is not going to kill you. . Now what it does have a tendency to do is cause you to retain water due to all the sodium. . so just drink plenty of water and have a good workout tomorrow. .

You have to enjoy yourself once and a while! XOXO