Need to lose 150 lbs...looking for friends.

Options
I used to be very active on MyFitnessPal and had lost about 75 pounds at one point. Then hsd a couple of bad spells with life. My husband lost his job, we had to move to a new city, had a few family and pets pass. Started all new employment and school and raising a teen. Gained all of it back and more. I'm currently at the highest weight I have ever been at in my life. I really neec do something about it before I get any worse. I'm back on here and trying to get back into good habits and building a support group. Currently needing to lose almost 150 pounds.

I can't promise to log everyday but I will my best to get back in the groove. I'm known for venting, trying out new recipes, and eating when anything emotional happens.

Please feel free to add me if you think we can help each other out. :)

Replies

• Rayvven
    Rayvven Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Another emotional eater, I'm not alone!
    Either way I'm glad that you came back so you can lead a healthier lifestyle. I need to loose 100lbs as well.
    I'm sending you a friendrequest right now :)
  • RhapsodyWinters
    RhapsodyWinters Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm also a Virgo! Oh and I have 130-145 (depending on how I like the results) to lose. Well...probably 120-135 now. :)

Feel free to add me!
  • readyandwilling2
    readyandwilling2 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I can relate...I need to lose about 150 lbs too. So scary to see that number but the one thing I know is take it a few pounds and a few days at a time. Let's support each other!
  • readyandwilling2
    Options
    I can relate...I need to lose about 150 lbs too. So scary to see that number but the one thing I know is take it a few pounds and a few days at a time. Let's support each other!
  • thskjmac
    thskjmac Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have about 150 lbs to lose myself. I have two teenagers and a 10 year old and am an emotional eater as well. I have also struggled with depression and anxiety most of my life. Would be great to have a fun support group and would be fun to also do some challenges with some great motivating people! Please add me too :)
  • bevkeller81
    bevkeller81 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am an emotional eater also, so you are not alone. I had 80 lbs to lose and have lost 20 lbs but I am stuck. I know why, weekends kill my diet. Can't eat well for 5 days and destroy it in 2 days .... I could use all the help I can get so send me a friend request and we can do this together
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • technicolourbeat
    Options
    add me! :)
  • eeede
    eeede Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I have 120lbs to loose, emotional eater as well and going throught a nasty break up but I'm not giving up, I'm fighting and not binging!
    Feel free to add me!
  • RunawayCurves
    RunawayCurves Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Hello neurotic virgo, a neurotic taurus here. I have over 150lb to lose. lost it all twice and found it again. Heres hoping the lesson has sunk in for me this time. I need to consistently eat healthy every day.
  • karafindsfit35
    karafindsfit35 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ to lose as well. Feel free to add me!
  • norawaller
    norawaller Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    add me too I started at needing to lose 103 now down to 93
  • MarriedToTheBob
    MarriedToTheBob Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I think it may help if we tell ourselves that we want to lose the weight instead of we have to. Whenever we have to do something it takes the fun out, and nobody likes to feel obligated to do anything.
  • NyokaLAnderson
    NyokaLAnderson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello
    I am new to this but i need to loose 150lbs as well. It's very hard doing it alone.
  • NyokaLAnderson
    NyokaLAnderson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please add me to the group.
  • readyandwilling2
    Options
    If anyone's interested in started a 100+lbs to lose group hoping to encourage some people I used to chat with on the WW boards to join...and obviously make some new friends as well. So far its not really working since I'm the only one I the group lol. Feel free to join!
  • BabiiSam
    BabiiSam Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 50 and need all the motivation I can get too :)
  • avchavis
    avchavis Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You can do it. Just take one small step at a time. I too have had my ups and downs with my weight. It's a life long journey. I fall down and get back up.
  • RunawayCurves
    RunawayCurves Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    There is already a group for those wanting to lose 100lb without surgery. the link is bellow if that interests anyone.
    100 + pounds to lose without surgery
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/3322-100-pounds-with-no-surgery