Hi New here !

Options
l3n7053
l3n7053 Posts: 3 Member
edited September 2016 in Health and Weight Loss
I start using this app a month ago and loss 11.5lb but I stop losing weight anyone knows why?
I still w the diet & exercise tho

Replies

• Vegplotter
    Vegplotter Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Give us more to go on. Your height, start weight, target? How long have you stalled for? What's your calorie allowance and how healthily do you eat.
    Have there been any incidents in your life that might be a cause (holidays, illness, stress,)
    Have you checked the battery on the scales?
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Has it been only a week or two? Too soon. You have not provided any information related to your circumstances other than you stopped losing so I am posting a "stickie" (found at the beginning of the forums).

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10084670/it-is-unlikely-that-you-will-lose-weight-consistently-i-e-weight-loss-is-not-linear/p1
  • Bojemoy
    Bojemoy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Working with the very limited info you gave us... if its been a month and you've already lost that much weight, it might be time to readjust your calorie intake to your new weight (if you haven't already).
    Otherwise, give us a few more info and we might be able to help more. ✌
  • l3n7053
    l3n7053 Posts: 3 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    @Vegplotter,@bojemoy,@RoxieDawn
    It's been a month 34 days now , my starter weight was 176.5lb and now is 165lb, I start eating less using the calories 1200 daily intake, 8+ glass of water, and added some exercise routines 7 minutes to 45minutes, depending how I feel or how my 2 kids let me do