Fitbit syncing troubles...

Options
Anyone else having problems syncing steps to MFP from fitbit? Everything worked great until I got a new fitbit.

Replies

• SpicySweeet
    SpicySweeet Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    It's not Fitbit. It's MPF. Why they can't fix it is a mystery.
  • tinkerbell2757
    tinkerbell2757 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've had this problem for a week now - getting fed up
  • MGG128
    MGG128 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    me too
    for a week
  • Danyewtf
    Danyewtf Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Me too good to know it just not me i thought i did something to it!
  • lilibelle1
    lilibelle1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    If you are using an iPhone & have both apps on it, try turning the phone off completely, then back on again. Usually works for me when the steps aren't syncing from Fitbit to mfp or the active minutes aren't updating on fitbit
  • RawkPrincess
    RawkPrincess Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I wonder if it has anything to do with the new Fitbit app? Mine used to sync both ways (MFP to Fitbit & Fitbit to MFP), but now I'm only getting the data from MFP into my Fitbit program... I use MFP way more to track my macros & would really like to see this bug fixed asap! Argh!!!
  • dg31957
    dg31957 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    As of Oct 8th Fitbit is no longer syncing with MyFitnessPal. Accounts are properly linked. Looks like a platform issue the same as a few weeks ago. Can anyone confirm syncing issues?
  • ajnb88
    ajnb88 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Mine works fine? I have to sync my watch to the fitbit app and then refresh MFP if I want a to-the-minute figure, but otherwise it's just dandy.
  • Getfitat54
    Getfitat54 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Anyone else having problems syncing steps to MFP from fitbit? Everything worked great until I got a new fitbit.

I just got the FitBit Charge 2... won't sync with Map My Run either.