Down 27lbs so far!!! With pics

Options
2»

Replies

• ItzShoTime
    ItzShoTime Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    JennP415 wrote: »
    Very impressive! Keep up the good work! What's been the biggest change you've made to achieve such success?

Definitely staying within my calorie goal and working out to burn 500 cals or more. Calorie deficit has played a huge part!
  • ItzShoTime
    Options
    bajan_bum wrote: »
    Are you sure that's only 27lbs? Looks like a lot more. Awesome job though. Keep it going!
    LilDsMom2 wrote: »
    You must be building muscle because it really looks like you lost a lot more than 27lbs.
    According to the scale only 27lbs but I'm guessing it could be muscle too because I've been doing step aerobics and Zumba as well as some arm exercises with my medicine ball. I have limited ability to workout due to an umbilical hernia so I've been mainly doing aerobics
  • courtcassiefit
    courtcassiefit Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! great job! such inspiration
  • dgaydos1
    dgaydos1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    So inspiring!!! You look amazing ...r u on a special kind of diet like keto Atkins or paleo???
  • razzyjazz
    razzyjazz Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You look great! It looks like you have lost a lot of inches.
  • ClareGxxx
    ClareGxxx Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    What an amazing lost. U look soooo different. Well done u x
  • ItzShoTime
    Options
    dgaydos1 wrote: »
    So inspiring!!! You look amazing ...r u on a special kind of diet like keto Atkins or paleo???

No just staying within my calorie goal as best as I can
  • normalicia11
    normalicia11 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    You are looking great...keep up the hard work!
  • sachasalviax
    sachasalviax Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You look so good well done
  • quizzicalgrrl
    quizzicalgrrl Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Totally amazing! Well done!
  • dice80
    dice80 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You look great and way to go!!
  • lynder64
    lynder64 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You should be excited, you can see such a big difference in your before & current!!! I look forward to seeing your after :-)
  • jaxdoxiecrazy
    jaxdoxiecrazy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the good work! As a reminder, ... it's a new lifestyle of eating habits. Don't simply lose the weight then forget to count those calories. I lost 46# just two years ago and regained 30 within six months. Started counting calories again in March and thus far have lost 18 of those 30#! Remember, too, you are worth it!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    you go girl
  • CharleneP82
    CharleneP82 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    you look stunning..
  • c50blvdbabe
    c50blvdbabe Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    You're inspiring me. What a great job. And it could definitely be the muscle toning.
  • ItzShoTime
    Options
    Here's a photo with the same outfit on to get a better view of the difference w88fu8yopuuk.jpg
  • Sophiareed218
    Sophiareed218 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    wow! you can see a HUGE difference on your frame. your look amazing! keep up the good work!
  • Jezreel12
    Jezreel12 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!