Need to get back on track, HELP!

Options
I've decided to rejoin as I have got completely off track with my diet and exercise.

I broke my foot 6 weeks ago and just started eating absolute crap which combined with not exercising has meant that I have ballooned and put on almost a stone of weight that I had only just lost.

Previously I have lost almost 100lbs over the course of the past 3 years. I have just under 3 stone to lose and I'm not allowed to run for another 6 weeks which is my main form of exercise. Any advice, support or help would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• Becarolach
    Becarolach Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You can do it u already proved it to ur self I just started six days ago and ur journey gives me hope. Good luck
  • aroseforepona
    aroseforepona Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    First off, 100lbs lost?! That amazing!
    I lost 60lbs a few years back but laziness and loss of drive meant I put most of it back on :/ I'm the same as you though, I've rejoined here as I know how much of a help it was last time!

How are with walking on your foot? It won't be the same as running but if you combined going for walks with maybe yoga or swimming if you can handle that?
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Welcome back - Sorry to hear about your broken foot! :(
    If you are unable to exercise at the moment - simply don't. The last thing you want to do is put more strain and pressure on your injury so rest up. This doesn't mean you are going to gain any more weight - the main thing to focus on now is your food intake. Set your stats to 'sedentary' and track your food accordingly. When you can manage light exercise, your daily calorie goal will likely increase but for now, it's all about the food. You can do it!