In need of help

Options
I work 50 plus hours a week and my depo shot made me gain so much weight it's crazy. I'm going to be doing t25 but getting motivated is hard. Now very hard support at home just kinda do it if u want to ur beautiful the way u r kinda junk. Nice it is but I need help darnit. Just looking for some friends to help me out on here pls

Replies

• eat4dathealth
    eat4dathealth Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'll add you hun. I had a boyfriend who told me the same thing and I kept getting heavier until well I didn't feel good anymore. I literally felt sick. It's worth it to pursue your health. To me the biggest benefits have been: more energy, able to workout without feeling out of breath, feeling stronger, wearing my jeans again and having room to spare, being healthier overall. It's all worth it. The hardest part can be getting started and I literally suggest if it's hard to start with maybe telling yourself, I will do five minutes of this workout. Sometimes if you set small goals once you get to that five minutes you feel more like finishing, and if you don't, at least you are doing that five minutes.
  • Acrawford01
    Acrawford01 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I was in a similar situation. I eventually was invited to take a spinning class with a friend and now go 3 days a week and love it. Sometimes it takes that one time and finding something that really works for you and makes exercise fun.